Our Covid-19 Policy
As we return to work we intend to do so in a way that will keep both staff and clients safe. Therefore we intend to implement the following procedures to ensure this is possible:
- The Templeton Robinson Commercial office is closed to members of the public.
- We will never attend a valuation appointment if we feel unwell.
- We will arrive at the agreed time.
- Before entering a property we will use alcohol based gel on our hands and we will wear disposable gloves. We are also happy to wear a face mask if requested.
- We will avoid any handshake or physical contact and keep a 2-metre distance.
- We will never attend a viewing appointment if we feel unwell.
- We would ask that if you feel unwell prior to an appointment please inform us and we will postpone it until you are feeling better.
- We will avoid physical contact and maintain a 2-metre distance at all times or if this is not possible due to space restrictions, we will wait outside.